Consulting with the coach--procedures:
Jim is available at all stages of your stand-up comedy or serious keynote speech development:
- to help you address specific needs of your individual act/talk.
- To move at an accelerated pace, begin:
- send Jim what you now have of your act/speech(es) on tape and/or in script form.
- order Jim's home study materials
Jim's materials will give you a national and and international perspective for setting your career goals in a step-by-step achievable process.
- make an appointment.
Consultation is available in person; through sending Jim your audio or video tapes, scripts, etc.; we can also communicate via telephone, Internet telephony, letter, modem and/or FAX
- Speech and joke writing
- Researching public domain jokes that fit your speech topic
- How to develop new material without making radical changes in your current comedy act or business speech(es)
- Editing your core comedy act or speech(es)
- Matching jokes to your character
- Directing the acting part of your performance
- The three "acts" that encompass your stand-up comedy or speaking career:
- The act itself (your performance)
- The act to defend your act
- The act to sell your act
- How to get hired and demand top price